xVariant Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by xVariant, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:31 AM.

1. xVariant

xVariant Network Community Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Hi,

I'm xVariant. Joined Boosted Early February 2017 and actually Joined the Forums late 2017. Never been a super huge fan of Skyblock, so you're probably wondering why I am still around on here, mainly just here for the player-base and the fun work that revolves around Staffing.

Been in service for as Staff since May 8th so I have already been staff for four months and I have been around on Boosted for six months. I currently do not have any plans to leave the Network, unless I get the boot of course but I have not done anything that could result in that action so I guess you could be seeing me around for a while.

Thanks for reading,
    xVariant

If you wish to see my old Introduction and laugh at how much of a self-entitled member I was then here you go.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hakatsuki

Hakatsuki Network Helper
    Staff Member Helper

May is the fifth month in the year and august is the eighth month. So 8-5 = 3 months?

You're welcome for reading.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Plus

Plus Active Member

Well, technically speaking, it's been 3 months and 2 days. The normal assumption is the average of 30 days=1 month, however, counting the days since he's been promoted, it has been 95 days. Using the 30 day=1 month average, he's been a staff member for 3 months and 5 days. So putting it in fractions, he's been a staff member for 3 1/6 months.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hakatsuki

Hakatsuki Network Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Tru, still rounds down to three months though.

5. Sam

Sam Member

DON'T STAY HERE THERE IS A REALLY ANNOYING MANAGER CALLED @xVariant !!!!

• Funny Funny x 1