Resolved XP Bottle Bug

Discussion in 'Archived (Bug Reports)' started by Julian, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julian

Julian Member

1. _EpicJulian_
    2. SkyBlock on BoostedNewwork
    3. I had 40k xp in a bottle then when I right clicked it I didn't receive my xp and I lost i.
    4. I don't have proof because I would never think it would happen and now I lost 40k xp that I needed
    5. I was on Mythical534 island doing a job for someone and I had 40k in a bottle and used it but then is was gone and I didn't get my xp

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Seeean

Seeean Recognised Member

Hello @Julian ,
    Firstly when redeeming an xp bottle in chat it should say something along the lines of "You have a redeemed an xp bottle for 40000 xp."
    Secondly the only way this could bug out is a player issue or a plugin issue, and all that I can ask is that you attempt to record this 'issue'
    Lastly, can you tell me how you got this xp bottle, for example was it from /ah or from a trade as we can then look into a glitch in that plugin, also just for a check were you lagging or losing frames, or timing out anytime today, as this may be a factor in your issue.

Thanks again,
    Regards
    ~Sean

3. Julian

Julian Member

It didn't say you have redeemed an xp bottle for 40000 and I was grinding and I used the command /xpbottle 40000 then right clicked it and got nothing back.

4. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Retired Network Owner & Founder

Do you have any screenshots, or did you click an entity/block as you were throwing the EXP down?

5. Julian

Julian Member

I don't have screenshots because there was no way I would of known and I right clicked it looking down at a block on someone else's island and also your spawners stack is still broken sooo you guys need to work on that aswell.

6. TheJackLC

Is this the first time it's happened to you when throwing down a bottle of EXP on someone else's island? Because the way the plugin is coded it's basically impossible for you not to receive the EXP, also we don't offer Spawner Stacking, clearly you mean Mob Stacking though, however that plugin isn't ours it's a premium plugin on Spigot, and I've reported the issue numerous times to the developer but due to how often it occurs normally once a month the Developer hasn't bothered to fix it. Furthermore I will be reporting the issue to the developer again tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Julian

Julian Member

This is the first time this has ever happened.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2018 ---
    Is there no way to find out if I had it or not or like see if there was a bug because I really want my xp and u can even ask Derku8 if I was grinding because I was doing the job for him and he stood next to me while I grinded forever

8. TheJackLC

There is no way to see if you had "attempted" to redeem the EXP bottle or even throw it, there is no such plugin or server which records information like that. Sadly another player saying you were grinding isn't the proof we need to refund or even fix this supposed bug, which I find more critical.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Julian

Julian Member

So there is no way I can get the 40k xp back

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheJackLC

If you're able to record the glitch or issue, we will gift you a 100k EXP Bottle. But we can't refund without any proof this issue would require video proof, as well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

@Julian I give you 40K xp for free, nothing there. <3

• Like Like x 2
  12. Julian

Julian Member

<3 would you really <3

13. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

ye ofc.

Thread Status: