By DItto567 on May 17, 2018 at 2:09 AM
  1. DItto567

DItto567 Network Owner
    Staff Member Network Owner

[​IMG]

Hey Everyone,

As you all already know, BoostedNetwork has recently gone under new ownership and now here at the helm as Jack & Dev are sadly no longer with us. As with everything, new ownership means a new change in ideas, priorities with the server and a new way of running things. Although some of you may say that you really loved the way that Jack and Dev ran boosted and want them to stay instead of new owners, I can guarantee that they will have big shoes to fill, from the time i’ve spent talking to them I can tell that they are really dedicated and are going to do their best to make sure Boosted thrives more now than ever. One of their first acts as Owners is going to be to revamp factions and FINALLY, make it a popular game mode on Boosted rather than sitting unplayed with Skyblock being the main and only priority. Skyblock will also be updated but under Jack and Dev, skyblock was updated, developed and created to near perfection making it very custom, so for the meantime we plan to give Factions the same amount of love Skyblock got. This doesn’t mean Skyblock will be forgotten in the wake of Factions, we ARE still going to be updating it, working on it and improving it for all you skyblock players as you do make up a majority of our community.

What we want of you, the Community.
    As there are only a few of us on the Staff Team and even less who are on the Administration/Management team, we need each and every one of you to think of every and all possible idea and suggestion, custom or already existing that we could add to our Skyblock and Factions servers. The more ideas we get, the better we can make these two servers for you all and who better to tell us what needs fixed than our community who are playing on our servers and know exactly what they like and dislike! Along with giving us suggestions on improvement to Skyblock and Factions if there are any other improvements we can make generally to the Forums, Discord, Rules or anything else you can think of, please let us know.

New Game modes?
    Yes, if you have any suggestions for new game modes to add to BoostedNetwork, we would appreciate you telling us what you would like to see incase we can actually make your suggestions your reality. BoostedNetwork is currently just a Factions and Skyblock Network where we used to have a KitPvp game mode but we are now looking for the possibility of expanding and with your help on ideas would be much appreciated

#1 DItto567, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DItto567, May 17, 2018.

1. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

Heyy @DItto567 & @sporky62 welcome to our community, I'm a big fan of boosted and will never forget the custom expect. I think skyblock is special for Boosted Network, I will suggest to focus more on Skyblock, delete factions and maybe make a KitPvP server instead, that players can chill on too. Exited for future with you guys and Will always be here for helping Boosted Network.

~ Flackez

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. Darkwiiyou

Darkwiiyou Member

Cannot wait to see Boosted grow and thrive! Thank you Ditto and Sporky, I can't wait to see what you guys do. :)

3. roary

roary Member

you could have a 2nd skyblock that is factory mod one or seomthing

4. Eric

Eric Member

you guys could make a s&p server that would be a cool addon
      --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2018, Original Post Date: May 20, 2018 ---
      And also you could make like Kit pvp server as well

5. my_pick_up_truck

my_pick_up_truck Legendary Member

Boosted has been dead since January, If you want to revive it remake it, You'll go down the same road in less than a year if you try to build souly off what you were left with.

• Agree Agree x 1