By Gorman on Nov 24, 2018 at 7:55 PM
  1. Gorman

Gorman Owner
    Staff Member Network Owner

[​IMG]
    Hi, its me, Gorman. Two days ago (November 22, 2018) I acquired Boosted from Justin/Sporky. Now I'm going to be bluntly honest here and say that I want to be here for the community, I am in school, and I also have a job. Acquiring Boosted required a lot of money out of my pocket and I honestly only have so much money I can put into this to keep it up for a few months at most. I have went ahead and promoted Johan or @lo_cl in discord to Manager to help me with the server. I have worked with him in the past and that is why I have chosen him. Sporky/Justin is no longer in affiliation with the server, please do not contact him regarding it. Simply the goal is not to make money here, I know most of you enjoy the server a lot and I am going to try to keep it that way. I don't want to come off as needing money but I want to be honest and straight forward here that I will need money in order to keep the server up. I won't be taking a lump some of money out of my own pocket to do that unfortunately. I want to expand the server greatly. I can only do that with your guys help. I would really appreciate that. I would also like to set myself aside from server issues such as muting players etc, I get spammed on the regular of reports of players, etc. This is the reason an Owner has staff is for them to deal with that. If the current staff can't handle this then they will simply be removed. I want to focus on bug fixes, etc. I would say i'm pretty active on and off the server and I respond to almost everybody I can but I can't be bothered with small things like that. Thanks for reading
    ~Gorman ​

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Gorman, Nov 24, 2018.