Suggestion for Promo (current staff)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by XxKiller_BobxX, Nov 5, 2018.

1. XxKiller_BobxX

Username(Optional): XxKiller_BobxX
    What server would this be implemented on: All
    Suggestion: give Kylie/ChaoticPuppertry Manager.
    How will this benefit our network: Since there is only Gorman/Crackle mainly doing the management, i believe that since she knows what she is doing that, Kylie/ChaoticPuppertry should be given the Manager role as well, and also given access to console so we dont have to reply on Gorman to restart and fix everything if he isnt home or online as such. Since you two and btoh in diff timezones, i believe this would really benefit the server when it breaks/stuff needs fixing
    Anything extra you would want us to know: Im pretty sure she knows what she is doing, and i believe she is right for this role

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. M1N1Webster

M1N1Webster Member

I can agree with you XxKiller_BobxX it would be handy with a manager with a different time zone to fix bugs etc. Also when they are not online or when they are away

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seeean

Seeean Former Staff

... Or you could just advertise that the server needs a community manager and (no offence to kylie but) someone with experience and KNOWS what they are doing as manager.