Denied Skyblock OP Pick

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dragonking, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonking

Dragonking Member

ign dragonking1121
    Server skyblock
    Make op pick in shop eff9 so it’s actually worth buying no one feel like buying eff7 it’s not even worth it if we have eff9 it’s actually considered good.

Details: for eff9 I think you should add haste and autosmelt so it fit in the skyblock mining part like on factions it have blast for trenching

#1 Dragonking, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. muskratexpress

muskratexpress Active Member

Think this has potential to be a good idea since boosted pick is also eff 7 so buying this pick would be less op then the OP boosted pick but better then the Boosted pick. Add some more detail as to what you'd like to see on this pick.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nevermore

Nevermore Member

Problem is. If you make it efficiency 9. You'd need to raise the price more. Since it would likely be worth close to what the boosted pick is worth (30+ million), and would be worth even more if it came with Haste and Autosmelt. If you kept it at the price it is now, and applied the changes you suggested, people could just buy a few for 9 dollars, and end up with 75+ million just from selling it. It would mess up the economy pretty quickly.

OP Boosted picks are supposed to be rare and overpowered, and making it so easy to get a pick similar to them isn't a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mythical534

Mythical534 Network Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If it changes id like my upgrade from buying it

5. Windowsvm

Windowsvm Legendary Member

Hello @Dragonking,

The OP Boosted Pickaxe from the Boosted crate is eff X. Changing the pickaxe from the store would diminish its value. The current season has been open for a few months now. Changing anything mid-season would mess up the balance. The points that nevermore made makes me think that this would only cause more issues in the economy. I will be locking and denying this suggestion. But it may be up for discussion next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.