Resolved Pickaxe Disappeared

Discussion in 'Archived (Help)' started by Mythical534, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythical534

Mythical534 Active Member

IGN: Mythical534
    Item: EFF X UNB VIII FOR X
    Time: 4/7/18 12:03 Am CNT US Time
    So I was on the server yesterday, I was just standing in the same place talking with Pug and DJStar, I wasn't moving anywhere just typing, Then Baddest gets on and we start talking, He sees my Nick name (Which I had all day, Which Dev, Windows, and others saw And I still had it so I never thought it was innap btw) And Baddest saw it, and took it off, Then once he did that I saw it on chat and then asked why, and then I noticed my pickaxe from my Inventory Just dissappeard, It just went poof, I wasn't holding it in my hand, So I know I didn't drop the item with an accidental Q, And I asked Baddest if he took it, as I thought he was probably playing around, he said he didn't have it, so I checked where I was standing (I wasn't moving so if it dropped it would've landed infront of me) I never found it, so I checked the area from where I was standing (My /is go) and Didn't find it, I sweeped all over the floor and didn't find it (It would've landed on is level) Combat and Baddest were now on, Baddest went through my Pvs and Echest and didn't find it, There wasn't a Clear lag even close to when my pickaxe disappeared from my toolbar I even asked DJStar to help me look for it and I never found it, I have a screenshot where I realized when it was gone, and I have a screenshot that I did own that Pickaxe (an EFF X) I didn't drop it, I didn't rename it, and it was just gone as if someone took it out of my inventory or something, My inventory wasn't cleared as I still had other items, I had it in my toolbar because I was talking to JuztChillin if he could help me mine my island level so I know I had it in my inventory and I was looking at it, I Checked everywhere and didn't find it, I don't know why It was just gone, Baddest tried another /nick off on his alt to see if it cleared the inventory and it didn't so I don't know what happened to it, ddddhope we can resolve it because I'm sure I didn't drop it as it would've landed infront of me,
    2018-04-08_01.22.19.png 2018-03-26_03.39.57.png and this is a picture of it showing the pick I had in the right corner (The Mini Map Doesn't show players BTW As jack said Mini maps are allowed as long as mobs or players appear)

2. Windowsvm

Windowsvm Legendary Member

Hello @Mythical534,

Do you have any video proof of the incident occuring? Unfortunately the screenshots and the story you have presented is not enough proof to prove that you had the pickaxe and lost it. However if you did lose it we do not refund for player errors on the BoostedNetwork.

3. Mythical534

I know you dont, I spoke with Jack he said, Screenshots and Video were both an acceptible form of proof, If I showed I had the pickaxe

4. Seeean

Seeean Recognised Member

If your pickaxe was to break you would get a warning message in chat, But as windows said we don't refund player errors.
    I cant really see how this is the servers fault as items don't vanish from your inventory like *poof*.

5. Mythical534

It happened at the same time My name got cleared which Is why I made this, as They said I can only resolve it if I made a forum post

6. Seeean

Seeean Recognised Member

The /nick command has nothing to do with taking something out of your inventory. I don't really see how it can happen.

7. Mythical534

It was just gone, the same way when someone takes something out of my inventory, Basically the same

8. Seeean

Seeean Recognised Member

I don't see how this could have been done by an admin at exactly the same time you lost your /nick
    as its two separate commands. If there is no valid reasoning behind your next message then this report / Bug will be denied as lack of proof you lost your pick. For all we know it could be in your Player vault.

9. Mythical534

Did you not read? Baddest went through my Pvs and echests

10. ChaoticPuppetry

ChaoticPuppetry Network Senior Administrator
    Staff Member Senior Administrator

Pick has been refunded, I have put it into your inventory

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.