Resolved OP Boosted Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Flackez, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

Heyy all I got that idea, after OP Boosted pick is so rare and posible to get. Then maybe could add a new kit for us boosters (rank: boosted), where we every third month or something else, could write /kit opboostedpick or something like that, so us boosted have a better chance for getting it, after we have used so much on a rank :)

Hope it is not a bad idea, but just a proprosal.
    Have a good day!

- Flackez

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Puq

Puq Famous Member

Then there would be more OP Boosted Picks on the server and the Boosted picks are made to be rare and having boosted players be able to get it every 1-3 months is unfair to the rest of the players and making a kit for only boosted makes it more p2w

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Handpan

Handpan Member

To add to the point of Puq,
    you already have a chance of winning the pickaxe from your weekly boosted key that comes with the boosted kit.
    This chance can even be increased with the /kit keys that can be purchased with ingame money.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. TheReaper76

TheReaper76 Network Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Lol or buy a ton of boosted keys like me and win 12 or 13 op picks

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. DayColor

DayColor Active Member

It's a bad suggestion, op pickaxe supposes to be rare and hard to get like items from kits.

6. Trippelcharlie

Trippelcharlie Legendary Member

I agree with DayColor because there is already alot of Boosted picks up for sale, just save you money :D

7. Darkwiiyou

Darkwiiyou Member

In general, this idea in itself is great, bringing what I expect to be good. But one thing you need to consider before making a suggestion like this, is what will change, How will it impact the community and is it worth the effort.

So, first lets talk about what will change. Your suggestion is to add a kit that gives you the Boosted pick. From what it sounds like, it's a very rare item, and likely for a reason. You see, Server creators add items such as a Op Boosted Pick to give another small, but special spice to the game; this spice could be cosmetic, or an in-game item.
    So, what would change? For starters, it would be a lot less rare, taking away before mentioned spice, taking one less thing out of your I want this item list.

Next, how will it impact the community? All in all, I think this one is specifically effected by what everyone else wants; and by the looks of it, they dislike the idea. However, I think it would be something new, maybe if this was added in and another OP (not too OP) item was released? Not exactly sure.

And lastly, how much effort would this take; and to be honest with you, this is the best one for you, because kits are a very simple thing to setup, likely 2 minutes at most.

Now that that ramble is out of the way, onto my opinion. Now, I really like having things that are hard and rare to get, because people try to get them. People buy keys (theReaper) and others grind really hard to get it. These items do a lot more then you think. So, saying that, I have to cast my vote as a no.

~Dark

• Like Like x 1
  8. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

Can this suggestion be closed, I have now seen alot of opinions, so thanks.
    ~ Flackez

9. CombatWombat010

CombatWombat010 Network Server Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Thanks for the suggestion :) Make sure to post all other ones you have here as we love hearing what you, a member of our community have to say.

Locking as requested.

• Like Like x 2