Mute appeal (immportant to see someone admin)

Discussion in 'Accepted Ban Appeals' started by Drqgon_Destroyer, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Drqgon_Destroyer

Hello guys.Yesterday i was mutted perma because i spam in chat in greek language.Yesterday i was in my english lesson when i mutted my pc was open and i was afk in iron gollems my little brother is 11 years old and just he stand in my pc and start play and speak greek in chat .He start to speak in msg in greek with majestnikos i dont remember good his name i think is majestnikos or majenikos anyway.They speaks for me and for island...The point is was my brother and i mutted for something so....i know the server tules i realy know when i go to start play in a server to good i am reading the rules.The christmass i am gonna get my media rank in server i speak in discord with someone of your admins owner and he say to me if i start a seiries there i can have my media rank.I am youtuber with 1642 subscribers and i want to be media there.I will streaming and i will start seiries BUT i cant be muted perma.I am mutted for my brother mistake and i will not pu again my pc on when i go out of my home.Just mute me only for some weeks or some days or some MONTHS but no perma mute :( i know i warning 1 mite because someyhing happened with WindowsVM he stall my paypal and i day bad things to him in private messgaes in skyblock server ok i know this is a big mistake this is my fault i know.But i will not again something to do someone responsibile for my mikstakes.I am speaking to you owner.admin.helper,mod...I will not tell somethign again to someone bad here IS A PUBLICK SERVER HERE WE ARE PLAYING for fun i promise i will not tell something again.I promise in my channel.Select the true way.sorry about my english i am from greece i cant speak so good but i have the ESB and PROFICIENCY xD.I hope to unmute me guys.Thanks for your time !

2. Haxorinq

Haxorinq Network Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

3. Drqgon_Destroyer

4. Nebula

Nebula Network Community Manager
    Staff Member Senior Administrator

Unmuted.

Locked and Moved.