Resolved Lost Custom enchant due to low tps

Discussion in 'Archived (Bug Reports)' started by WasabiKekse0508, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WasabiKekse0508

hello
    I opened a mythical ce on my alt Tehwrongperson and got a nano 3 28% success and sth with ~85% destroyrate I was happy and [item]´ed in chat. I gave it my main account wasabikekse0508 and switched over to level up the success rate. While I did that I got a timeout calling sth like "Server not responding". When I reconnected my nano 3 book disappeard and the dust was used too. I´d like to have my nano 3 back and the only prove I have is that I [item]ed it in chat with my alt TehWrongperson. 2 mins after I lost it the server got restarted due to low tps and I checked my pvs inv and echest but the nano 3 wasnt there. I dont know if that is possible but can you check the logs and see the [item]´ed nano 3 to give me a refund.

2. Windowsvm

Windowsvm Legendary Member

Do you have any video proof of this incident occurring?

• Like Like x 1
  3. DayColor

DayColor Active Member

That sounds strange. As someone that had Minecraft server, this bug doesn't suppose to happen due to low tps.
    And yeah, that could help.

4. WasabiKekse0508

Like I said the only proof that I have would be the fact that I [item]´ed it about 1-2minutes before that happend. I also wanted to take a screenshot of the item but after people spamming "lag" in the chat it wasnt shown anymore
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2018 ---
    oke it seemed like it dropped out of my inventory into a hopper and when I checked it was still in the hoppers and not in the chest. So I just found it in a chest now .
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2018 ---
    so you can close that bug report now

5. Windowsvm

Windowsvm Legendary Member

Resolved and locked!

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.