Denied [ITEM] & Nickname codes

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Flackez, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

Hey Boosted Network

I want to suggest about [item] & nicknames opportunities

First to [item], I want to ask about the show system in chat, if you hold you mouse on it, it show the colors, but if I dont hold the mouse, it just show the name in the color white, I would like to ask, if it's possible, so add, so you also can see it in chat, without holding your mouse on it. Could be nice.

And the other thing about nickname opportunities, I would like to ask about the codes, I know the color codes is on in /color for some ranks, but can it be posible to add &b (bolt) - &n (underline) - &r (reset) - &o Italic and &m (strike), just so you have more opportunities for you nickname, so it not just colors, but different type of scripts.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, have a nice day <3

(sorry for bad english, but not so good to languages)

- Flackez

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Retired Network Owner & Founder

Hello @Flackez

I do agree with your first idea, however that plugin isn't by us it's a premium plugin on Spigot I believe, however when we move it over to a custom plugin in the near future, we will add that feature. Furthermore with your second idea that will never be implemented, as it makes chat to messy and makes some players IGN's unreadable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flackez

Flackez Active Member

Okay nice to hear, thanks <3

4. Windowsvm

Windowsvm Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello @Flackez,

After further consideration, I have decided to deny this suggestion. It would only cause spam and chat flooding. It would cause more harm than good for the server.

Denied!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.