Suggestion Island Chest shops

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BeagleJonas, Jul 25, 2018.

1. BeagleJonas

BeagleJonas Active Member

Username(Optional): EeveeJonas

What server would this be implemented on: Skyblock

Suggestion: Make the ability to use signshops for the entire island and have the cash be put into the island's bank.

How will this benefit our network: It'll make signshops a lot easier to deal with on islands made up of 2_ people, and instead of having to split the shop chests with everyone, everyone on the island makes cash, and it's much easier to manage.

Anything extra you would want us to know: If possible, I'd like to have a few tips on the finer points of making this feature because I have a few vague ideas on parts of it from my experience. I'd like to try to create a plugin of my own at some point. Thank you.

2. PvpJamy

PvpJamy Legendary Member

It's a rather nice idea :) Although it'd be a lot of work to create if it doesn't exist yet

3. HawkesBay

HawkesBay Member

Like PvpJamy was saying it is going to need a dev to make it or boosted is going to need to save up there donation money to reinvest into that plugin.
    Also I don't think that much people would agree on it.
    But I do agree on the part where you were saying it that it should go on to the island bal but i do think it should be optional.

Me as a developer I do not think it's needed though.

4. sixtenville

sixtenville Member

really good idea! i could really use it. For example if we build a profitshop on our is only the one who creates the shop gets the money and only HE can open it!

5. PvpJamy

PvpJamy Legendary Member

Some people do that on purpose though, as they want the money for themselves which is understandable but on the other side if you have a shared cactus farm this option would indeed come in quite handy if given the option.