Introduction For Carl R / Trippelcharlie

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Trippelcharlie, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Trippelcharlie

Trippelcharlie Legendary Member

Hello, my name is Carl Richardsson and I'm 13 y/o and from Sweden.

Hobbies:
    I like to play badminton on my freetime. I obvioulsy like to play video games, mostly minecraft and overwatch. I also love cooking and therefore love knifes :p. I have 2 japanese knifes and the rest is normal german knifes (I have miyabi 6000mcd, chefs knife and like an everything knife xD and the german knifes are Sabatier). I have taken courses in how to sharpen knifes and going to my course in 2 days :D. I am sharpening on wetstones btw.

About Me:
    Well, I live in Sweden in a suburb called Täby. I live with my dog (a basset fauve de bretagne), my sister and my parents. My school isnt very good but it is enough xD, it is atleast just like 5 minutes away from where I live xD. That's about it, not the most exiting life but hey, it's something atleast!

Punishments on boosted:
    Mostly just warnings about character spam xD. But also a mute for an inappropriat nick. But hey, nobody's perfect. I also got muted on the discord because I was trying to advertise BN's plug.dj server.... Sad lif.

Thank you for taking you time reading this.
    Kindest regards,
    Carl Richardsson / Trippelcharlie

#1 Trippelcharlie, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Colletidae

Colletidae Recognised Member

Hi there, Carl!

It’s lovely to get to know you more. I love to play games too and I have two dogs of my own :)

I’m looking forward to seeing you around!
    ~ Bee

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Trippelcharlie

Trippelcharlie Legendary Member

Hellur

• Winner Winner x 1