Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by WhiteShadow3713, Feb 25, 2018.

1. WhiteShadow3713

WhiteShadow3713 Recognised Member

Hello everyone!
    I want to actually 'introduce myself' to the server as I have been around for ages buttt this is season 3 now so its time to step up. I will answer some questions about myself below that I feel like you will benefit from.

What can you expect from me:
    You can expect multiple things either in a good way or bad way. What I WILL say now is if you respect me, I respect you. Vice versa also so if you don't respect me, well thennnnn you wont see a good side of me. I want to respect you all but it really depends what happens first as most of you are amazing boosted members but some of you are complete idiots. Basically though, be nice to one another and no one can be idiots :p

What I offer:
    I can offer a little bit to the BoostedNetwork community. The one thing I have done for ages now is donate, with donating, it keeps the server up and running for you all to play on. Other than that, I will be starting person community events hence the title I have which is [Event-OP] as OP means 'Operator' so it really is 'Event-Operator' so get keen for that in the future. In early season 2 I also did these.

What I do:
    I am only a minecrafter really like most of you out there. As stated above, I will be doing events for you all later in the season therefore you guys can win amazing rewards (which I will make interesting at the time so stay tuned) and also, I will be making different tier parkour so get hyped for that but also keep in mind that the prizes will be lower for small parkour events. I also have a maze (as some of you know) in a stage of the tier 2 parkour. That stage is 'stage 4' and from there, you find your way just to do more parkour. These events will be so much better than season 2.

What I want to do:
    To actually give back a little to the community by hosting community events! All the info is above so no point going into detail about it :p
    Other than that, I want just to play on the server XD

Background story (bad things):
    Banned for Duping (s2)
    Can be toxic if rude to me
    Triggering all the staff in S2 and even in S3 sometimes (<3 you all)

Background story (good things):
    Bought multiple items:
    Miniature
    Rank ups all the way to jumbo (s1 and 2)
    A couple boosted packages (s2)
    A couple boss eggs (s2)
    Other:
    Got into a powerful is team (s3)
    Good connections with some staff (s2/3)
    Met new amazing people (all seasons)
    I am now not trying to get warned anymore XD so lets see how long that lasts hahaha.

A little about me:
    Well, I am basically just a guy playing mc XD
    (I am collecting season 1 staff members signings on /is warp mynameismystery so please hmu)
    Other than that, thank you all so much for reading this and I hope this gave you an idea of what I am like and all that stuff.
    Pce
    -Shadow

2. Colletidae

Colletidae Recognised Member

Hi Shadow!

It's nice to meet you.
    Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

- Bee

3. Puq

Puq Famous Member

how long was ages ;)
    and how did you get the “Event-Op title”

4. Seeean

Seeean Former Staff
    Former Staff

Hello, i'll come check out the signing part as I was season 1 staff, aswell as in your "hosted events" ill happily help you so just pm me on the discord and ill get back to you quickly.
    Welcome to the community
    Regards,
    Sean

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. WhiteShadow3713

Season 1 was long enough ago... Secret though for my title :p

I will message you after school (approx 6 hours from now) and I don't remember you from season 1 but maybe you were part of jacks other server glacial? Let me know on dc once I pm ya. I will catch up with you though about an is signing :)
    (on a side note, ive been around since season 1 and so im not new however this post was a bit of sarcasm in a way lol)

6. Puq

Puq Famous Member

i was in season one :)

7. WhiteShadow3713

Nice! Don't remember you as staff though if you were on.

8. Puq

Puq Famous Member

Was staff in 2.0 and CookiCat was staff in 1.0

9. 4U70M471C

4U70M471C Former Staff
    Former Staff

10. TheGoldenClaw

TheGoldenClaw Member

Nice to meet you;D

11. HawkesBay

HawkesBay Member

That's My island member... 2018 <o/