By TheJackLC on Mar 2, 2018 at 2:53 AM
  1. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Retired Network Owner & Founder

[​IMG]
    Hello Everyone,

Update |
    We'd like to first thank everyone for helping us reach our 100% donation goal in the month of February those donations went a long way to pay for Builds, Youtubers and Development. To start of the month of February we've signed up to a new Voting Site https://BoostedNetwork.org/vote8 and have paid for a twelve week advertisement slot on a Gaming Website which gets tens of thousands of views a month. I will also be actively emailing a bunch of Youtubers in the coming days, I will be even reaching out to a few who have millions in Subscribers and have an active fan base.

Many of you may not know this but only recently @AMinecraftDev installed a Suggestion Bot into Discord, which we've been actively using plus created a #changelog channel, where we've been posting every single change we do to Boosted, we feel this system is a lot cleaner and easier to inform you the players. However with this being said it is up to you the players to actively check it as we're not tagging @everyone due to the severe amount of changes which can occur daily, especially when we might revert a change, or continuously update it which leads to the original message being deleted.

To Start the month of March off we're hosting a 82.5% off Network Wide Sale! Plus we're going to be hosting six giveaways on Discord and one on Twitter, with more to come in the weeks to come! That's not all we've also released the OP Pickaxe for Factions on Buycraft for 50USD (Image of Pickaxe below), also don't think we've forgotten about those GKits I've posted them into Admin chat for confirmation before we release them to the public as we want to allow for them to be OP but not without hurting the economy as they're redeemable every WEEK! Also if you were wondering, every single Factions issue we were experiencing with /f who and /f map plus other similar commands should be now resolved! If not please PM me on Discord ASAP, and I'll try get that sorted out. Now onto Skyblock where we've released two limited Edition Bundles, which include /Block + Boosted Care Package and /Fly + Boosted Care Package for a heavily discounted price!

[​IMG]

Store: https://Store.BoostedNetwork.org
    Discord: https://BoostedNetwork.org/discord
    Twitter: https://Twitter.com/BoostedNetwork

Top Donor: (/buy)

@ImMethodic has won a $50USD store voucher

Top Voters: (/vote)

@PvpJamy has won a $25USD store voucher
    @unit_808 has won a $20USD store voucher
    @28Daniel12 has won a $15USD store voucher
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TheJackLC, Mar 2, 2018.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. V0lcano

V0lcano Member

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    2. Mythical534

Mythical534 Active Member

Noice

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    3. unit_808

unit_808 Member

Congrats everyone (totally didn't let jamy win by not voting the last day <3). How are we getting the vouchers btw?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    4. PvpJamy

PvpJamy Network Moderator
      Staff Member Moderator

If I'm not mistaking, you'll get the couponcode through a PM from Jack on the forums. Congratz btw <3

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    5. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Retired Network Owner & Founder

You've just been private messaged the Gift Cards :)

6. Seeean

Seeean Recognised Member

Good Game, Don't blame.

• Funny Funny x 1
    7. TheGoldenClaw

TheGoldenClaw Member

Congrats everyone! I wish one day that I'll be able to be top voter;D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.