Cora_Orion's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Ban Appeals' started by Cora_Orion, Jan 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora_Orion

Cora_Orion Member

Your IGN: Cora_Orion
    Reason for Ban: Advertising
    Time & Date of Ban: 1st of December, 2017 - 7:20-7:25am
    Staff member who banned you: Baddestplace18
    Why you should be unbanned: I do accept that I broke the rules, and even though a glitch did occur during the moments of my adverts, it is my fault. I am truly sorry about breaking the rules of the server. Although I did break the rules, I wish to be forgiven, as it will not happen again. I really wish to be unbanned as I have made so many close friends on BoostedNetwork. I feel at home on BoostedNetwork, and I truly miss the community. I take all blame for what I did. Thank you for reading, -Cora_Orion
    Supporting Evidence [Optional]:

2. CombatWombat010

CombatWombat010 Network Senior Administrator
    Staff Member Senior Administrator

Although it may have been an "accident", It is still against the rules. We go by the idea of your account, your responsibility, so whether it was an accident or not, we can't unban you as that would be unfair to all the other players who claimed they didn't break the rules on purpose. You can however, buy an unban at https://store.boostednetwork.org.
    Sorry.

3. Cora_Orion

Cora_Orion Member

I promise this incident will never happen again, please. I haven't been on boosted for a month and I'm never going to see all the close friends on made on the server again. I get that, if everyone said it wouldn't happen again and you let them back into the server, everyone would be breaking the rules. but I'm asking for sympathy, and trust in me as a player. please

4. Baddestplace18

Baddestplace18 Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Combat beat me to what I was going to say. Ban appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.