Denied Cora_Orion's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Ban Appeals' started by Cora, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora

Cora Member

Title: Cora_Orion's Ban Appeal
    Your IGN: Cora_Orion
    Reason for Ban: Advertising
    Time & Date of Ban: 2017 December 1st 7:20-ish AM
    Name of Staff member who banned you: Baddestplace18
    Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because my ban was unfair.
    Supporting Evidence [Optional]: I cannot prove this but the reason for my 'advertising' ban was because I joined the server that has been botting us, and then I left really quickly and joined BoostedNetwork. My minecraft glitched and it was showing the screen of boosted network (skyblock, my island) but the chat was being said from people on the other server, so I thought it was connected to the other servers chat (*removed ip*) and I didn't know I was connected to BoostedNetwork's chat. I said "wait are you from *removed ip*" and other stuff like that when I realized my minecraft was glitched. I then realized I was connected to both chats when I got banned. Thank you for reading my appeal -Cora_Orion

mkay my appeal is confusing I know so here Is a sum: I think I got unfairly banned because my minecraft glitched between 2 servers and I didn't know I was connected to BoostedNetwork's chat as well as the other servers chat when I said the IP address.

#1 Cora, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
  2. Baddestplace18

Baddestplace18 Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. Cora

Cora Member

As far as I know I said what happened. My minecraft glitched between two servers and I was connected to a chat from a different server, and I did not know I was connected to boostednetwork chat as well. On the other server I used to be a mod so I was allowed to say ips in their chat. I don't understand how this does not cover everything. I believe I got unfairly banned, and its not my fault rather the glitches fault. I told you I was stuck between two chats and no one was talking on boostedNetwork so I believed I was just connected to the other servers chat. EDIT: I also don't understand why its so harsh I only said the ip once and I got a perm ban!?!?! EDIT 2: I understand now reading your pic. Once I realized I was connected to not only the other servers chat but Boosted's, I was trying to explain what happened before I got a PERM ban

4. Baddestplace18

I don't understand why you keep saying the ban was unfair. It was entirely fair given the rules on our server, not the other one. As for your story you're sticking to, there are so many holes in it, that it doesn't quite make sense and add up properly.

5. Cora

Cora Member

Omg please. I know there is holes in it but I swear my minecraft glitched. I joined and left the other server too fast (or something) and I joined boosted and it appeared to me since chat was dead on boosted that I was stuck in the other servers chat, and I didn't know that I was also connected to BoostedNetwork's chat as well! Please just believe me I did not intentionally 'advertise' in chat! I know I sound like I'm lying but IM NOT LYING!!!!! My minecraft glitched, and I shouldn't have been permanently banned from my favorite server because my minecraft didn't function correctly! That's not a fair ban being banned because my minecraft glitched is it? If you were banned because your minecraft glitched you wouldn't think that was fair either. I was not trying to advertise nor do I think saying a different servers ip once (or a bunch of times) should result in a permanent ban! And I understand you did not intentionally unfairly ban me or anything but I should not be banned from my favorite thing to play on because of a glitch!

I just want to come home and play a game after a stressful day and now I cant do that because my trash computer and minecraft didn't feel like correctly functioning. And the fact that I'm sticking to it can show that I'm not lying! if I did decide to lie this would be a stupid lie to tell. Please reason with me, if you were banned from a server and no one was listening to you when you said a glitch was the reason I KNOW you would be mad. The whole thing about being able to ban people is about being able to reason with them too.

#5 Cora, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
  6. Cora

Cora Member

Please I did not do anything perm ban worthy, and if this glitch happens ever again I will know not to say any ip's because I will know what is going on.

7. Baddestplace18

Because advertising is perm ban worthy, and the only thing you have to say that it was a glitch is your word.

Ban appeal denied
    Putting an IP in chat under any circumstances is enough for a ban.

You can purchase an unban here: https://store.boostednetwork.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.