Accepted Ban appeal for KatPlayzYt.

Discussion in 'Accepted Ban Appeals' started by Kat/Launchpadder, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kat/Launchpadder

Kat/Launchpadder Member Member

Your IGN: KatPlayzYt
    Reason for Ban: Ban Evading
    Time & Date of Ban: 1-7-17
    Name of Staff member who banned you: ShroomDawg
    Why you should be unbanned: Ok, I was banned on my main skyblock account (Launchpadder) it was a temporary ban. That account is used mainly for skyblock and other sky retaliated things. My pvp account is KatPlayzYt, I was going to join boostednetwork to play some kitpvp. I asked my friend if I would get banned if I did this, he said probably not but ill check for you. So I joined and was getting ready to go to pvp and he said to log off right now that it is not allowed. As he said that I logged out. I was only on the server for a matter of seconds and I still got banned.

{Extra information} Yes this was fair. I should have waited for him to tell me. But also I think I should be unbanned. Thank you for your time.

2. ShroomsDawg

ShroomsDawg Truffle Dealer Member

Apologies for the late response. Seeing as you were intending to evade your ban but decided against it, your ban will be shortened to one week from this date, making it a two week ban total.

In future, please do not come onto the server on alternate accounts if your main account is banned.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.