Denied Flight voting, skyblock

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Insurgent1298, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think it would be a good idea for non donator's of the server to vote and get the ability to fly for a short period of time, like maybe 30 minutes each link they vote on, it would help for building and traveling at a faster rate, that's the reason i think this should be added in the near future, would just help out non donator's alittle bit :p

2. I could maybe do 5 minutes but 30 minutes is way too much, as there's 6 voting links, there's 3 hours right there, some players only play for 3-4 hours a day, so basically they will always have /fly. But I'll see what others think, I still believe its a tad OP still.

3. Like Jack said I think it is a little too op so i think that it should be 5 minutes maybe 10 at max. -Sean

4. This is a cool idea, and it will definitely get people to vote, if they aren't donators. as they will be getting perks - and more votes makes the server known more - but apart from that, yes 30 minutes is too op - like Jack and extreme said 10 minutes at most.

5. i put 30minute's as an example, but i still think it should be 5-10minute's since that would be 30m-1h once voted on all 6 sites.

6. It sounds like a good idea but sorry to ruin the fun and put a bad comment. This in my mind would be to OP the reason that /fly is only on the store is that it is for players to buy. If we were to allow players to get /fly when they vote then we might as well make it permanent for all players to fly and get rid of the /fly on the store as no one will buy it if they get fly for 20mins to and hour a day. Also for staff this will cause more issues as players will be flying and fall into the void or something. They die as their /fly timer has run out and then they loose their items and argue with staff to give them back to them for them loosing the items. Just what I think.
    Bravo

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I think every time we vote and we get fly is pretty bad but maybe make it if ur lucky but make it pretty common... .. what happdnds if ur flying and ur time is over? Do you just fall to ur death?

8. 5 minutes max I would say.

9. I like the idea, but after discussing this with players and staff we've worked out this would be difficult to do, due to if we gave you the timed permission, after that time had run out it wouldn't disable right away, it would disable randomly which could result in your death and then we will have reports of players dying and loosing there items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.